Day 11 and crashing hard in the afternoon

DogLovinDeb

Hi all, I am on day 11 of my second try at this. The last 3 afternoons I have been fighting not to fall asleep at my desk :( any suggestions of why?

I am sleeping 7-8 hours a night, walking daily (except for today as I was hoping it would help my energy level - it didn't) and my food has been 100%

Amberino21, good idea!

Wed:

Breakfast

2 Adele's chicken apple sausages

Quart Baggie of mixed carrots cucumbers tomatoes

1/2 avocado

Lunch

Chicken

Mixed green salad with balsamic vinegar

1/2 avocado

Dinner

Paleo sweet potato salad

BBQ beef with cherry BBQ sauce

Thursday:

Breakfast

Baggie of tomatoes

1 avocado

2 chicken sausages

Lunch

Hamburger

Paleo sweet potato salad (I figure the paleo mayo in this counts as a fat)

Pear

Dinner

Chicken chili Verdi

Sweet potato w/ olive oil

It's hard to gauge from what you've written, but are you getting sufficient protein? If you're having one palm sized portion, maybe add a little more.

And are you getting 2-3 cups of decent vegetables per meal? your lunch on Wednesday may have been light on in vegies if you only had salad leaves, and again, it's hard to tell with your other meals (i'm in aus - I don't know what size containers/bags your food comes in!). after you've put your protein on the plate, fill the rest up with vegies!

Thanks! I am pretty sure I'm getting enough protein but perhaps I should amp up the veggies... I am a carnivore at heart and do have a hard time eating a BIG portion of veggies, usually I only have a cup or cup and a half per sitting... Maybe that is the issue :) I appreciate the feed back!

Archived