Starting today - for the first time 12th October 2013

Potamus

Hello everyone. I'm in the UK (Reading nr London) and today I am starting my first Whole30. I'm a chocolate and carb junkie so this may be hard. But my fridge is stocked with vegetables and protein so I'm prepared to give it a go!

Anyway....hello!

Hi.. Good Luck for Monday :-). Day 1 done successfully - though I decided not to give up a cup of black tea a day.. Just the one compared with my normal 5 seems a great improvement. I had such a headache this afternoon I thought - sugar and carbs are going to be hard enough anyway never mind a cup of tea as well!

Cottage pie with sweet potato mash was a huge hit tonight!

Just had spinach omelette for breakfast instead of my normal chocolate or croissant. Thought I would be forcing it down but instead it tasted rather nice! How bizarre. 

Never written in a forum before but thought I would use 'my thread' to record how I do on my 30 day journey. If I should move this to somewhere else I am hoping the powers that moderate will tell me!

On an amusing note - I opened my fridge this morning to feed the guinea pigs (I have 3) and had to smile as all the healthy food within it was now mine and not theirs!  

Just had spinach omelette for breakfast instead of my normal chocolate or croissant. Thought I would be forcing it down but instead it tasted rather nice! How bizarre.

Never written in a forum before but thought I would use 'my thread' to record how I do on my 30 day journey. If I should move this to somewhere else I am hoping the powers that moderate will tell me!

On an amusing note - I opened my fridge this morning to feed the guinea pigs (I have 3) and had to smile as all the healthy food within it was now mine and not theirs!

I love omelettes for breakfast, I have them most days even though I'm not on a whole 30 anymore :)

There is a "your whole 30 log" section of the forum where many people keep record of their journey - you can post your meals, feelings, troubles/issues etc. :)

Archived