Sara's Round 2

Sara_Lee

Okay, so I'm feeling like I'm desperately in need of a "reset" via whole 30. I did my first whole 30 back in the spring, and since then, I've gone far off the rails. I spent a month traveling in europe (unable to eat healthy), and since returning, I've struggled to get back on track with my eating.

I haven't been working, which only worsens the situation. I'm an emotional eater, so anytime I'm stressed or sad or upset, I go for food. Eating tends to be a time-filler for me, and hey when you don't have anything productive to do tomorrow, it won't matter that you slept terribly because you binged on cookies and ice cream and pizza...sighhh...

Basically, I am sick of feeling so out of control. I need to make some kind of commitment, because otherwise I will continue to put it off "one more day" (even as I'm writing this, I am thinking of how I want just one more day...) I have to end the cycle now.

Honestly, I looked in the mirror today, and was disgusted by myself. I'm not big, but I've got a great deal more flesh on my body at the moment than I need. I want to get back to feeling good about myself (physically and emotionally).

I'm also hoping to FULLY clear up this acne once and for all. And build up my muscles again! Sheww this may be a bit long-winded, but that's just how I write.

Sooooooo.... what I really need is some support and accountability. Thanks for indulging me if u read all this ;)

Woke up with about 6 new pimples (the small painful white kind), mainly around my mouth. I'm assuming that is the result of the way I ate the previous few days. I've also noticed my nose is pretty stuffy. Just some things to keep in mind to see if it changes.

Decided to try eating soon after I woke up instead of putting it off.

Meal 1 (pre workout): 2 eggs cooked in 1 tsp coconut oil.

Meal 2: tilapia, kale, half a large sweet potato, 2 tsp coconut oil.

Meal 3: can of tuna, carrot/squash/zucchini, half avocado, herbal tea

Meal 4: (have not eaten it yet) rotisserie chicken (idk how much til I'm done haha), broccoli

And for anyone who read this, it is mainly for myself so I can make changes and see how my body feels as well as hold myself accountable for what I'm eating. My meals are boring and will often be the same, but idk.

I also know someone will probably complain I don't have enough added fat. If I notice cravings or constant hunger, I know to up my fats. Right now I'm coming off of eating WAY too much for days on end, so my appetite isn't huge. No comments regarding that, thanks ;)

I fell off the wagon the past 3 days, so I'm starting anew today. Last night I decided to eat a whole bag of grapes AND like half a batch of brownies. Not a great idea. My guts aren't thanking me at the moment. :/

I've had trouble getting in 3 meals, but I mainly need to just plan better and do some food prep. Okay, just some morning thoughts. More later. Bai.

Thanks julie :) I'm slowly getting better at reminding myself how awful I feel, but sometimes I just lie to myself. Like yesterday (AGAIN!!!!) And I totally agree--fruit is a gateway drug for me. Same with nuts. I've got to cut them out for awhile to break the habit or buy one apple at a time haha

Shew I don't know why it's been such a struggle this time around. But today is the official start, and so help me God, I'm going to stick with it!

Meal 1 (pre workout): 2 eggs fried in coconut oil

(Still not hungry in the morning but I'm slowly trying to force myself to eat a lil earlier each day, obviously what I've been doing no longer works)

Meal 2: chicken, squash, carrots, zucchini topped with 2 tsp coconut oil. Plantain fried in coconut oil.

Meal 3: 2 hard boiled eggs. Kale topped with 1 tsp olive oil. Plantain fried in coconut oil. Herbal tea.

Meal 4: tilapia fried in coconut oil. green beans with 1 tsp olive oil and extra oil from tilapia pan.

Will edit to include the rest of my meals later. Much food prep to be done today!!

I woke up with some pimples on my cheek and I can kinda feel some below my nose too. My stomach was in pain when I woke up as well.

Tried to get a lot of protein in. Didn't feel overly hungry. Eating breakfast is still very difficult.

Meal 1 (pwo): 2 Fried eggs

Meal 2:chicken breast, kale, green beans, olive oil, Plantain fried in coconut oil

Meal 3:chicken breast, squash+carrot+zucchini, 2+ tsp coconut oil, Plantain fried in coconut oil.

Pimples were looking very red today. Have some small ones forming on my forehead again :(

My stomach was in pain this morning again. Not sure if it's menstruation-related or food or what.

Meal 1 (pwo): 2 Fried eggs in coconut oil

Meal 2:baked chicken breast, squash combo, 2 tbs coconut oil, Plantain fried in coconut oil

Meal 3:swai filet fried in coconut oil, brussel sprouts roasted in olive oil

Meal 4: (not yet eaten) probably 2 hardboiled eggs, broccoli, swiss chard, coconut oil

Last night I had pretty bad stomach pains all evening (starting sometime after meal 3). Did not sleep well either. My energy was pretty shitty today. Of course sitting on my ass just tends to make me more tired than if I were active. Anyway...

My acne is still looking bad today :( forehead, cheeks, and below nose.

Meal 1 pwo: 2 Fried eggs in coconut oil

Meal 2: chicken breast, squash combo, kale, 2 tsp coconut oil, Plantain fried in coconut oil

Meal 3: can of tuna, broccoli, Cauliflower, 2 tsp olive oil, 2 hardboiled eggs, half bottle of Kombucha

Archived