Pamela's food log

rozamu

Starting my log late in the game but it seems like it could be quite helpful. Because of holidays and family traditions this will probably not be a Whole30. it'll probably end up being Whole30 except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Year's Eve. So far, I plan on doing a full Whole30 in Jan 2014.

Day 11: 3 meals, no binging! Grumpy and gassy this morning. 2 good reasons to FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE. Mood improved greatly after breakfast and all the tea :)

Day 5 of no coconut and my legs haven't been itchy at all and are finally healing up :) I so wish it wasn't coconut though . . . .

M1: sweet potato, onion, chicken drumstick, broccoli, cauliflower, cooked in pork fat, ACV, s&p,1/2 avocado, water w/lemon juice,1 cup relax tea (ate ~2/3, save the rest as a mini meal)

Caramel Apple Spice black tea throughout the morning. (2 cups per usual)

M2: kirkland stir fry veggies, turkey burger, BV, garlic/herb, salt, EVOO

Snack: rest of breakfast

M3: 1# italian veggies, 2 drumsticks, basil, garlic, 1T EVOO and 1 serving kalamata olives.

Snack: small sweet potato, drumstick and 2T mayo.

Perhaps I've been under eating lately. I've been quite hungry today even with decently sized meals. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Day 12: still having these headaches that show up off/on throughout the day. Hoping more carbs, and food in general, help with this.

Slept 7 hours straight last night instead of the 4 I had been on most nights. (more carbs? eucalyptus/spearmint/epsom salt bath?) I've been realizing the past week, that I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders, neck and jaw, so I've been working on relaxing those areas. The bursitis in my shoulder def feels better on days that I do better at relaxing.

M1: smaller meal than usual since lunch w/my mom is in just a couple hours. sm sweet potato w/cinnamon, green beans, drumstick, garlic/herb and handful of kalamata olives.

M2: greek salad @ a nice local restaurant: lettuce, tomatoes, olives, peppercinis, steak, s&p, o&v (heavy handed on the oil :)

M3: bell pepper, onion, turkey burger, ranch from ISWF, pumpkin with ghee & garlic/herb&s ( I got brave and bought some ghee to try. Fingers crossed for no hives!)

Snack: another meal really. 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, sm sweet potato, can of sardines, and more pumpkin but now I'm nice and full :)

Guess I under ate most of the day again. Bigger breakfast tomorrow! Other than feeling like I could use a nap all day, things went well.

Archived