Should I start now? Or wait?

OceanRyder

Hello!

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm considering starting the Whole 30 on December 1st - this will take me through Christmas. During December, I have one weekend trip away where I may not be able to control my food intake (visiting 96 yr old grandmother is nursing facility for her birthday). The rest of the time, I think I can control almost everything. 

Would you recommend that I wait until there is a month I can really stay home the whole time? February would be the next best time for me. (But I don't really want to wait)

Thank you!
Cortney

I'm starting tomorrow and have 5 Christmas parties on the schedule and a trip back home. I actually think it's going to make the season easier. No bargaining, justifying, moderating. It is either Whole30 or isn't. Let me know if you decide to start, I would love another December buddy!

Last year I had completed two Whole30s (my first two) before the holiday season.  This year, same story - I did a Whole30 just before mid-November and decided to take time off until the new year.

Well - it turns out that this was not a happy decision for me.  My body is letting me know that Whole30 is the way to a Merry Christmas this year.  I'm all in through the holidays, because my body won't have it any other way anymore.  :wub:

Enjoy your Whole30 and your holiday season.  I'll be doing the same!  :D

Good morning !

I am on board with this and have started my Whole30 today....Have been Primal for approximately 6 months or so (with some treats here and there)  Had a few too many treats over this Thanksgiving holiday and just DO NOT FEEL WELL!  The grains and sugar just do not work for me...so, am going to reset my body.  As a side benefit, I am working to get off these last 20 pounds....

Sending out positive thoughts to all!!

Best

Chess

Archived