Starting 12/22

tryingagain

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone else is starting before the new year, but I am really motivated to get started.  I have dabbled with Whole30 before, but am ready to go all in.  Working on getting everything prepped for tomorrow...

Anyone else crazy enough to start in December?  :)  If so, let me know and we can support each other!

Sarah

I'm not on the 30 day but lifestyle - going to do the elimination part again in Jan - but am following it pretty close in Dec.  First year ever to not bake crazily.  I made my first anything yesterday to take to a potluck at a school I go to.  This forum will be great help to you!!

I so need to start today. Not sure I have the willpower - but I know my body needs it. It should be easy. I know all the benefits and I really know I am not liking the way I am feeling atm. I just need to find my groove .... Again! I have not been in these forums for awhile so I am hoping te motivation wil settle in:) good luck to you!

Day 3 for me! I am so happy that I started before the New Year. :-). I had eggs, spinach, and sweet potato hash breakfast. For lunch, I tried this buffalo wing recipe from Preppy Paleo and it was amazing and so easy to make. Also had a couple of bites of watermelon and a small romaine salad with the ranch from Well Fed. 

Archived