1st Whole 30 starts tomorrow 1/6

Sklane

I have tried every diet in the book. I'm sick of battling my weight and not being able to LIVE my life because of being overweight. I'm choosing to do the Whole 30 to kick start my life back in gear and focus on ME. I have two young children - 5 and 1 - who I want to be a good example for. My 5 year old is already walking in my footsteps as far as a sugar addiction. I want to be an example and stop it before she becomes me. I will need help and support. DH is supportive of me but will not be following the plan with me. So here we go! Wish me luck!

Good luck to you, Sklane! I'm starting tomorrow too, with a whole bunch of other people. You'll have a lot of support here.

This will be my first Whole 30. I just finished reading "It Starts With Food." Wow! Excellent book. I love the way the Hartwigs write, too. They're able to explain the science behind the foods we eat along with being clever and witty. A nice combo. Check out the topic started by Robert. There are about 65 or more people starting tomorrow. I wish you luck!

Archived