January 13th - Day 1

duchess22

Hi everyone... Just a quick "hello" and intro.

I heard about the Whole30 a few days ago from a facebook friend.  I was doing Dr. Oz's 2-week weight-loss plan, but I never really felt that good about it (ie. the idea of limiting my protien intake to 6 oz per day of turkey, chicken or fish made me tear up a little)  So when I read/researched the Whole30, it really sounded great! I can flow almost  seamlessly into it from what I was doing last week :)

So here I am... and I'm excited!!!!  Looking forward to checking in with all of you and hearing about your experiences with it.

Andrea

Hi!
Today is my Day one as well!

Prepped for about 2 1/2 hours yesterday- it was a lot of work- but figured the first Sunday would be the worst.

I look forward to checking in! 

Are you guys following any weekly meal plans? I read It Starts With Food and I bought the cook book Well Fed. I used the Week One prep in there- Def helped. I feel like you really need to plan in order to be successful!

Talk soon and best of luck!

Alison

Hello Everyone,  I'm Dawn and today is Day One for me.  I'm feeling great and I'm excited about the challenge.  I prepared my meals a few hours yesterday for the week, so far so good.  I'm looking forward to how I will feel after my workout today, not expecting any major difference just curious if I will feel as energized.  I've been reading some interesting articles about Whole 9 and looking forward to changing my eating lifestyle from this day forward.  Good Luck to everyone.

Hey, I am Regina.  Yesterday was our day 1 as well.  Just trying to get ideas on what everyone else does, brands, recipes etc.  I am a mother of 2.  My little boy just turned 1 over the weekend and I also have a little girl that is almost 9 months.  My husband is the finicky eater.  I would love any suggestions anyone has.

Hey, I am Regina.  Yesterday was our day 1 as well.  Just trying to get ideas on what everyone else does, brands, recipes etc.  I am a mother of 2.  My little boy just turned 1 over the weekend and I also have a little girl that is almost 9 months.  My husband is the finicky eater.  I would love any suggestions anyone has.

Lots of ideas in the Whole30 for kids forum: http://forum.whole9life.com/forum/16-whole30-for-kids/

Archived