Starting January 20

LindaCr

I am starting again tomorrow as well. This will be my third whole 30 and I'm so excited! I always feel so much better when I am on it. I hope it's okay if I join your group. we'll do sweet potato hash and fried eggs then chicken and greens at lunch and burger patty with veggies at dinner time, I have to focus between 3 and 5 pm as that is my usual time to munch or want sugar. I have figured out that if I just pay attention during that time of day, it helps tremendously. Good luck tomorrow!

Hi all! I've decided to start today as well. My day is going pretty well so far... just struggling to get used to the black coffee! I'm in Melbourne, Australia and it's pretty warm here at the moment so for my meals I'm sticking with salads and protein. Yummo! Super excited to be doing the Whole30 and looking forward to feeling amazing! :)

Hi! My husband and I are starting tomorrow. I'm pre-diabetic due to some past health issues and am actually borderline diabetic. However, I am determined to regulate my body without the needs for meds! We've been slowly overhauling our diet the past few years but it's time we stepped up our game. I'm ready - bring it on!

My husband and I started today. This is my third Whole30 and I every time gets a little easier. It takes some getting used to the amount of time spent in the kitchen but once you get in the groove, it's rather fun. I'm steam sautéing a bunch of veggies to have at the ready for stir fries and making some 'meat muffins' for quick post work out meals. After eating my way through the holidays I am really looking forward to feeling good again!

My husband and I are starting today. We had a successful Whole 30 back in April and many...many unsuccessful starts since then. This time we are determined to succeed knowing how much healthier we will feel. I also suffer from terrible insomnia and sleep problems and reacall I actually slept when I was on the Whole 30 without sleeping pills.

Wish us luck!

Today is day 1 for me. Yesterday was day 10, but I caved to temptation in the afternoon - purely an emotional response, and I'm kicking myself today that I gave in to it. But it was a learning experience, because as soon as last night, my asthma symptoms were returning and I've been struggling today with them. So I know that this definitely works. I'm looking forward to feeling better and losing the cravings again.

Starting tomorrow!  Hoping it will help me better deal with my sweet hubby working lots of overtime the next few months--he's an accountant and it is already busy season!  I haven't been too gracious about sharing him in the past and really want to change that this year.  

Any tips for doing it solo?  Are any of y'all doing it solo too?  It's hard to cook meat for just one person... Here's to left-overs!  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived