Workouts - It does get better... Day 8

nikki5577

My first "real" workout with my trainer on Wednesday (Day 6) was awful and I was dreading this morning but today (Day 8) ROCKED. I had a great session with my trainer and still have a ton of energy, probably annoying some people around the office  :)

I just wanted to share, this has been one of my biggest fears on Whole30.

Good to know. As you progress with the workout sessions then day after day you will find it easy finish your workout with still more energy left in your body. That means, you'll develop stamina. I am new here and I also want to start whole30, I'll join it in Feb first week. Hope everything will go smoothly.

My first "real" workout with my trainer on Wednesday (Day 6) was awful and I was dreading this morning but today (Day 8) ROCKED. I had a great session with my trainer and still have a ton of energy, probably annoying some people around the office :)

I just wanted to share, this has been one of my biggest fears on Whole30.

Congratulations on noticing results in your workouts. I am amazed by what my body can now accomplish after feeding it well. I have been with my trainer years - long before I started whole30 -and he just remarked Friday at what I can do now compared to before. I am in better shape than I've been in 2 decades. And I have not changed my workout schedule.

Congrats again.

Archived