Starting w30 Feb 3

Bodey

Day 4: Going strong and enjoying the calmness that comes with eating clean. Packed up everything for work and going for a large shop today. The CrossFit Gods must have known I need an active rest day; our box is closed for a movie shoot today. I greatly appreciate a place to share about eating clean.

^_^ Have a good day.

I started February 3rd as well.

I'm a first timer, and unless Cheez-its and chocolate are healthy, I wasn't a healthy eater. I could have been worse but am looking forward to getting better.  That being said, I am tired today. I am fighting my psychological eating demons. So far winning, but feeling a bit wounded. LOL

Welcome everyone! Glad to hear everyone is still doing well  :) I don't know about any of you, but although the first few days have been a little rough, I'm more worried about later on! Sticking with something for a few days is always easier than 30 days (which I am notorious for). I am worried about making it the whole 30 days. Hoping that I still have the same motivation in a few weeks that I do now  :unsure:

Last night for dinner, I made pork tenderloin, sauteed kale and a sweet potato with coconut butter.  It was so incredibly delicious!  This weekend I'm digging in to WellFed and making as many sauces, dressings and spice mixes as possible to add a lot of variety to my meals and also to have some meals ahead.  I'm a little worried about the weekend being a challenge with my husband and the kids being around but I'm also excited about trying some new recipes.  Friday nights are my "relax and have an extra glass of wine" night so I've got to power through that.  I've been sleeping really well this week so that's a great motivator.   Good luck everyone!!!  :)

One week of clean eating in the books and going strong. My body likes when I eat clean and responds so quickly. After years of working at this and going for different stretches of clean eating it is really becoming easier to stay clean. I crave sleep especially for recovery from WOD's or overtime at work. Meal planning is in place, cooking loads of food, and having fun making new dishes. The calm that comes with eating clean is awesome. Still working on getting more sleep and fighting for playtime in the sun.

Happy Monday.

Day 8

AJ

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to report a successful Whole 30. What a win. I feel good, still working on the fine tuning in terms of food combinations that will last longer in my body and recovery meals. Thanks for participation with me. Good luck to all of you.

A.J.

Archived