Day 29! Almost there baby!

gagagul

Day 29 and I am almost to that finish line! The healthy one! I am down 15 lbs waiting for the final weigh in tomm! I can completely see a difference in my abs and overall everywhere especially my face. I am NOT bloated anymore!! The best parts have also been my sleep I am sleeping thru the night and wake up feeling refreshed not groggy at all! Ready to tackle my days. This last week has proven to be the hardest for me. Not wanting to give in and stay strong has been harder this week then any other week,  I think the Sugar dragon is rearing it's ugly head! I will stay strong! The thing I missed the most was my dairy. Didn't know how connected I truly was to it. I thought it would of been alcohol but nope it's dairy! Definitely want to keep it up with Almond milk as an option instead of soy every now and again. I am looking forward to a cheat meal here and there but overall I want to maintain the Whole 30 lifestyle. It is one that works, makes me feel great and I can maintain without a doubt whether I am out and about or cooking at home! I am so happy and proud to have made it thru and I am proof in the pudding that this is a complete lifestyle change for the better! Thanks Whole 30! You have a loyal member in me! 

Yes, congrats! I'm on day 6 too and it's helpful to see others succeed! Good job!

(By the way, do you have any recollection of how you felt the first week? I don't feel too-too differently from how I usually feel, just curious how you felt).

Thanks and congrats again!

Archived