Whole30 Log

Flygirl

Hi Everyone,

I officially started my whole30 on March 1st but because of an oversight, while on vacation (3 days) I had omelets and didn't know one of the ingredients was milk, I had to start over.  So no more vacations until the whole30 is complete. 

Today is day 2:

Breakfast -Sweet potatoe hash, two eggs, sauteed spinach/onion

2 cups of green tea

Lunch - Fish Cakes (Salmon, spinach, green onions, egg, almond flour, sweet potatoes)

Dinner - Shepherds pie (Bison, spinach, cauliflower, onions, carrots, peas)

2 cups of green tea

Craved sweets and still tired. Did not snack between meals.

ahhhh!!!! (good thing it was only a few since I didn't have much to begin with) Thank you!

Day 3

Breakfast:  Chicken, Zucchini, cauliflower

1 Cup of green tea

Lunch:  Beef, carrots, broccoli

Kiwi and green tea

Dinner: Scotch Eggs (Well Fed), Carrots (Well Fed) and spring mix

Feeling very moody today.  Waited too long (poor planning) to eat lunch (6 hours). I went from being hungry to having nausea.  Won't do that again...have a headache now.

• 3 weeks later...

April 2nd...here I go again.  :-)  I was supposed to start yesterday but I got the stomach flu and had to eat gluten free crackers....so I am starting today.  The stomach is not 100%. At this point I am just trying eat food.

Breakfast:  Homemade almond milk

Banana, strawberrry

Didn't eat all of it!

Not sure what to eat when one is that sick while on whole 30.  I usually eat crackers and drink ginger tea..but the crackers are not whole 30....Any suggestions???

Lunch:   I was able to stomach some raw sugar snap peas  :)

Soup? Bone broth?

Maybe you also do what you need to do to feel better.  If that means going off-road to stomach whatever you can, so be it. The Whole30 will be here when you're feeling better again.  :)

Day 2

Feeling great today!!! I can eat again!!!! Slept 10 hours last night!!!!

Breakfast: Pork Chops, sweet potatoes, asparagus, eggs, almonds, few raisins (organic..just raisins nothing added)

Green/Lemon grass Tea

Lunch: Pork Chops, asparagus and homemade almond milk (delicious!) 

I will be making my own almond milk from now on.  The girls loved it and it doesn't contain all the other stuff in it.  Also, I made almond flour with the leftovers. Can't wait to use that!

Soup? Bone broth?

Maybe you also do what you need to do to feel better.  If that means going off-road to stomach whatever you can, so be it. The Whole30 will be here when you're feeling better again.  :)

Thanks Chris..I thought about broth..but the only one I had in the house had "organic sugar"...so that went to the trash! I will stop at whole foods today and get some grass fed bones for the broth. Don't want to be caught without it again.  Anyhow,I feel better today.

Archived