03-17 is my day

tonnia

I have been planning this day for 2-3 weeks.  My family is starting with me.  They don't really have a choice since I plan, shop and cook the meals.  ;) I am pretty nervous about the whole thing though.  We live in a very small town with very limited grocery choices so everything has to be planned very well for a two week menu.  My decision to start was cemented when I read the book where Dallas Hartwig's tendonitis went away with this change in eating.  I have had tendonitis in my left elbow for 8 months. I have had two injections to alleviate the pain and they lasted maybe two weeks.  My husband is still limping post hip replacement 6 months later and has deep pain that the doctor cannot explain.  I have a 15 yo daughter who has type 1 diabetes.  So...I am looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish with our change in eating habits. Wish us luck!

You can do it! I live in a rural area too and I finished my first 30 Feb 20. It was awesome and I'm starting my second 30 today (I'm gonna try to make it 60). I had to order a couple of things online from amazon (coconut aminos and ghee) and I've had a little trouble finding high quality meats, but luckily we have chickens and a steady stream of eggs. Hopefully when our farmers market opens in a couple of months I'll be able to find better meat choices. Right now I have Wal-mart! lol. Good luck! You can do it!!!! 

Archived