Day 8, Crazy dream!!!

FireTopRed

I've been doing well and made it over the hump to day 8. I'm probably eating too much fruit (maybe 4 servings a day but they are helping with energy at Crossfit and my runs) and I got my period when I wasn't supposed to and I'm on the pill...kinda weird.

EXACTLY true to your timeline I had my first food dream. I was with Christian Grey (yes, that Christian Grey) and we were eating Pizza. Any dream analyzers out there?? I guess that is my new version of being bad? :)

What crazy dreams have you had?

I have had some crazy dreams. One time I dreamt about chocolate cake and frozen yogurt. I was trying to eat both and the cake got taken from me and the yogurt melted. Lol! Yesterday I had a dream someone was trying to force me to drink a coke zero and I was so upset. I also used truvia in my coffee and I was so upset that 23 days in I had given in to diet soda and sweetener. I just think these dreams mean that we are really thinking about what we do. Doesn't always mean that we want it, but how we even feel about these foods. I know I can't say I'll never have cake again, but I know it's a big no on the diet soda. I gave that up al,ost a year ago! :)

Archived