4/1/14 Start

slcampbell2

Hi there!  My name is Stephanie, and I'm new here.  I set a start date of 4/1 to begin my Whole30.  I decided on 4/1 so that I'd have time to prepare my kitchen, PLUS there are 30 days in April, which will make it easy for me to know which day I'm on. 

I've eaten Paleo since October (I'll be honest, I haven't been a strict Paleo eater since moving in January) and want to reset and do something GOOD for me!  

I am excited to begin this journey!

Im Stephanie too! Im starting the 1st also and am super nervous and excited! Ill be shopping this weekend. I successfully completed 3 sugar detox's last year and im looking for something more sustainable.

Ill be travelling towards the end of April so if anyone knows any great restaurants where i can find my grassfed meats in Seattle i'd appreciate it!

I look forward to starting this journey with you and anyone else who's starting on the 1st!!!

Well, how's the Whole30 going?!

Confession:  I am a week behind.  I am doing this with my fiance and he had an unexpected trip to NJ for the week, so we pushed our start date back to 4/7.  I've still been eating clean this week, and am so pumped to start Monday!! 

Anyway, I'd love to hear updates!

Hey, can I join you in this journey ? :D

4/1 was my day 0 (shopping and preparations) and so I really started on 4/2.

It's going all good for now, I hope I am doing it well, I will check out more posts and find out if I am doing some mistakes :P

I see you tomorrow for a brand new day!

Archived