Started Whole30 today

Peg541

Just started today. Having a hard time figuring out what to drink. Will try flavoring my own water tomorrow. Not too hard for me to give up things. I'm a weight watcher. With a lot of food sensitivities. Hoping these 30 days will even some do that out. Almost finished the book. Loved reading it. Hope to get good ideas and support here.

Today is day 2.  Woke up dizzy hitting the walls. Did not drink enough yesterday. No diet soda.  This is my usual with some water.  I'm upping the water. Tried some lemon slices in the water.  Hope that makes it more palatable.  Otherwise I feel fine.  Great in fact.  Finally doing something.

I drink herb tea and water.  I was a bit light headed yesterday too.  I don't think I drank enough water throughout the day. I should probably drink 6-8 glasses of water in a day.   I try not to drink water with meals or right after meals - takes up space in the stomach and dilutes the enzymes trying to digest food.  I have problems with acid reflux so I'm very careful what I put in my stomach.  I'm hoping the W30 helps!  This is my second day.  Just ate breakfast (2 egg omelet with 1 slice of turkey, avocado, slice of sweet potato) with a large side of swiss chard.  Followed it with 2 very sweet strawberries!  Yummy!!!

Day 2 went well. Once I drank enough dizzy went away. I'm on my way to water aerobics and taking a lot of water with me. I don't feel deprived. I lost 133 lbs six years ago with WW so cutting down on things comes natural to me. Put some lemon slices in my water. That helps. Might aggravate my reflux but tomorrow I'll switch to strawberries.

Thanks for the welcome Moderator. Early day 3. Feel sort of breathless. Breakfast will help. 2 eggs. 1 egg white. Onions. Spinach. Mushrooms, red pepper. Coffee. Water with lemon. Also one tangerine.

How much healthy fat is allowed in one day?

Where do I find almond butter with no sugar? Afraid of how it'll taste. I have packets of almond butter with cane sugar. Not willing to use them. Trying to stay on program.

Archived