Starting Monday 4/21

Karena_O

Excited/scared to be even posting this publicly. I'll be starting my first Whole 30 tomorrow, 21 April.

I'm transitioning from a primarily vegan diet back to eating meat, so this Whole 30 probably won't look like yours :) Legumes in the beginning, being replaced bit by bit as I add more meat back in. My hope is to do a second Whole 30 "by the book" once I'm back to eating meat regularly. But I didn't want to wait any longer to start making positive changes, so here I am!

Im starting tomorrow too, along with my husband and 2 children PLUS my cousins family who live in the same building as us :) We're all in it together which should make it easier :) All the best with your journey and congrats for making the change!

Excited/scared to be even posting this publicly. I'll be starting my first Whole 30 tomorrow, 21 April.

I'm transitioning from a primarily vegan diet back to eating meat, so this Whole 30 probably won't look like yours :) Legumes in the beginning, being replaced bit by bit as I add more meat back in. My hope is to do a second Whole 30 "by the book" once I'm back to eating meat regularly. But I didn't want to wait any longer to start making positive changes, so here I am!

Welcome!

It sounds like you're doing a modified Whole30 to get your feet wet, which is fine.  If you decide to keep a log to document your journey, we ask that you post it in the Your Post-Whole30 Log section, so forum visitors don't get confused when they see off plan food in the Your Whole30 Log section.

Also, as you segue to eating meat, you may find this article helpful: http://whole9life.com/2013/02/eating-meat-a-primer-for-the-meat-challenged-2/

Archived