Starting April 28

Stacy408

Hi my name is Stacy. I have always had a hard time losing weight and keeping it off over the years. Since I was a child, I was alway chubby. When I was 16, I lost about 20 lbs using the Atkins diet. A year later, I changed my habits and packed on the lbs. I was up and down till I went into military bootcamp in 2011, and lost a lot of inches and actually felt great about my body, that all went down the drain as well with bad eating, desserts, and alcohol. I have been struggeling with my weight for the last year trying to get it off, and I feel I have tried so hard but cant seem to get anything off, I guess now is the time I need to be honest with myself and quit binging every now and again or consuming alcohol regularly. I have already been working my diet over to Paleo (gave up cheese, which is HUGE for me and sourcream). I work out quite often, I have been doing crossfit for the past year so I am hoping whole 30 can kick off my weight loss so I can feel good in my bikini this summer. 

Hi Stacy.  My name is Sarah and I am starting tomorrow as well.  My main goal is to build a healthier way of eating, and to lose weight.  I have been working out and feel great about that, but I can't seem to get my eating in line.  Sugar gets me every time!  :)

Good luck and give a shout if you need a buddy!

Hi! I'm Kristin, I'm starting tomorrow as well! I'm gluten- and dairy-intolerant, and have been dealing with systemic Candida for quite a few years. Two years ago, I did a Candida diet (no gluten, dairy, sugar or alcohol) for two months and felt amazing. I slept better, lost weight, various side effects from my Candida (eczema, mood and other mental issues) cleared up, and had way more energy. Slowly my eating habits have gone south due to a stressful job and other issues. I'm looking forward to feeling better with this new lifestyle! Good luck to both of you!

Thank you ladies. Good luck to you as well. If you need anything dont be afraid to shout out as well!! It will be a tough road, but whenever I feel the urge to cheat I am going to look at the timeline we were provided and stick to it. The no alcohol is huge for me and I remember a few summers ago, I stopped drinking for a month and dropped some pounds and inches.

Archived