Started today!

staceylynn

Today was a bit rough for me.  I took my son to the park and a mom there told her kids "time to go to McDonald's" and that just did me in.  On leaving the park I noticed that a couple grandmothers had cups from McDonald's.  So I spent the rest of the morning focused on the fact that I couldn't have McDonalds and was mad.  Then late morning all the energy was sucked out of me.  I could barely lift my toddler out of the shopping cart to get in the car.  It was all I could do to get through lunch and get a nap.  And on top of that my allergies are more intense.  But I stayed on the plan, had some yummy food and am headed into Day 4!

Just imagine how horrible their bodies feel with that McDonalds floating around! Of all the fast food places I can't imagine anything worse...and then just imagine how your body is thanking you for not taking it there! Keep plugging along...from what I hear it gets better! 

Today (day 6) was a good day.  My hubby and I survived our movie experience intact.  As soon as we hit the door to the movie theater, we both commented on how good the popcorn smelled.  But I had prepared by bringing a small handful of almonds and a sliced apple for each of us.  We were both satisfied that we got to have a crunchy snack while enjoying the movie (just healthier than the popcorn and Jumbo Coke).  Hope all is well.

Archived