Heading to a wedding

Mk Phillips

That is a tough one. My Whole30 will be over when I attend a family member's wedding next month. Personally if I were mid-Whole30, I would do my best but still eat the food that seemed the best option and skip the alcohol. And extend my Whole30 beyond just 30 days. We are attending the rehearsal dinner and wedding and I would not want to offend anyone at the rehearsal dinner by just drinking water and eating a salad with no dressing. Too small of a crowd and just don't want to draw any attention to myself or start a discussion about food. But that's just me. At the reception it's a buffet so no one will care what I eat thankfully. If it were a non-family member and anything other than a sit down dinner, I would probably just bring a snack in my purse, have a little salad and drink club soda. :)

Good luck!

OK, great. That's great advice. I definitely don't want to start a discussion about what I'm eating or not eating. I just started and have a few weddings to attend this month and will be traveling to one of these weddings. I was planning to extend my Whole30 anyway so I just need to be OK with that. Thanks again!

Archived