Starting June29th

Gina430

Hey Everyone,

My name is Gina Chambers and I live in Morristown, TN.  As a mother of 3 (25, 16, 9) I have finally gotten fed-up with being overweight and having no energy and just feeling blah all the time.  I remembered seeing something, somewhere about Whole30 a while back so thought I'd check it out.  I have been looking at the website and have started reading "It Starts With Food".  I've made a decision that I'm going to start with program and see it through so any help/suggestion/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Gina! My name is Heather and I am in the same boat as you...mother of 2 (6 and 3) and just tired of this excess weight and lack of energy.  I believe in this program SO much and have recently seen so many successes with the Whole 30 from friends on FB.  I have made several attempts at this program and feel great. However, I've allowed life to throw me off track each time.  I have come to the conclusion, I will do best with an accountability partner. My husband isn't interested and unfortunately most of my friends aren't interested either. I too, am starting on the 29th.  Any chance you want to be accountability partners to encourage each other and check in?

Hi All!--

I am a mom of two (2.5 and 5.5) and I have fallen down the black hole of sugar addiction once again. I have done two whole 30s (my first last July and my second this past Dec) and loved the way I felt during them. I want tiger blood back! I want to feel my best. I don't have time to just feel "ok". Life is way more fun when I have sustained and high energy ALL DAY LONG. This is my motivator. I want high levels of happy productivity back. I will being my 3rd whole 30 tomorrow (June 30) and look forward to having other moms along for the journey :)

Nicole

Archived