Feeling nervous...

TheTimeIsNow

Hi Chloe,

I'm on day 28 and though I wouldn't say it has been easy, it has been incredibly rewarding. Best thing I did was contribute regularly to a thread full of other people with the same start date. Sharing the experience has made it so much more worthwhile and deepened the meaning of every gain I have made. Its nice to feel understood.

Hope that helps and good luck with your whole 30, you're about to feel amazing.

Rose

Congratulations! I would avoid restaurants during your whole30. Many people have had to restart their whole30 because they received a non compliant food at a restaurant. Once you are done with your whole30 you can eat at restaurants again. You may find the food is not a good as you remember. Good Luck!

So far, so good. I think I'm going to be eating a lot of the same things over and over though because I really don't have time to plan extensively. Yesterday I cooked a pound of organic ground beef in garlic, onions, and celery and for lunch I had it with cabbage and carrots fried in olive oil and then for dinner I had some on arugula with avocado and I still have a bunch of the cooked beef left and a lot of cabbage so I'll probably have the same thing again. 

Archived