Starting July 7

dianen63

Hi, I'm starting today for the second time. I started earlier this year and only made it 12 days. I'm 50 years old and I have migraines, high blood pressure, anxiety, and periodic depression and I have experimented enough that I believe all can be cured with diet. I'm surrounded by naysayers including in my home so online support, I believe, may be crucial for me. I signed up for the Whole30 Daily to help keep me on track. I'm feeling determined.

Hello! Today is my 2nd day. I am 29, have migraines, chronic ear pain (why? don't know and that is what made me start researching and led me here), depression and anxiety. I'm doing this to feel better and take off a few lbs. Even if I don't lose weight, if I could just gain energy, sleep better and my pain be gone, I'll be thrilled! I also don't have any support other than the forum. Today was not a great eating day. I was not prepared and I had a ton of stuff going on. I don't know what made me think that I could come up with something on the fly at work, but that's what I thought and I ended up eating a ton of fruit and nuts (I mean, like a lot). Planning will be my biggest challenge. I will have to pack breakfast and lunch every day and dinner on some days too, and this does not make me happy... ha! I think that I may need to avoid nuts for at least the next week or two when things start to stabilize because those tend to be food without breaks for me.

Good luck to you!! :)

That does add a lot of planning when you will be needing to bring lunch, etc. I'm unemployed so I don't have to deal with that but I will be dealing with a 2-3 day road trip in a few weeks. I'm planning on bringing grass-fed beef jerky, hard-boiled eggs, and tuna for protein which are also things you could bring to work. The first time I tried this, I only lasted 11 or 12 days but I didn't get a migraine during that time so I'm hoping this will cure my migraines. I get anywhere from 2-8 per month. And of course I would be thrilled if the anxiety and depression were gone or lessened. My ultimate goal is feeling fine with no prescription meds. It's only 30 days! We can do this!

Archived