Europeans?

Roussa57

Hi everyone,

My name is Marion, 57 yrs and living in Amsterdam. I start the Whole30 tomorrow and already joined the 1 August start group.

I travel a few times a year (will be going to Milan, Dubai and the Canary Islands this year).

I started with Paleo just a few weeks ago but this is even a better start I guess.

Are there more European starting soon or just started? Maybe we can excange local tips (restaurants, groceries, shopping etc).

We are Americans stationed in Europe. We are actually in Germany though, on the border of NL and BE. My husband and I are starting on 1 August as well. 

Today I am heading to the market and stocking up on veggies and meats (they may not all be organic, but most / all of them are better than the items we can get on the nearby military base).

*We do have some dutch train tickets to use before the end of August. I think we'll use it to take the kids somewhere. We'll visit Amsterdam AFTER we finish the Whole30!

Hi Jaime,

Amsterdam is a beautiful city, have you ever been there? Lots of organic shops and markets too. For meat I go to a farm just outside of Amsterdam and I go to the farmers market of I order online at the organic farmers cooperation.

I will do the Whole30 but when I finished it I will continue with Paleo.

Good luck with your start.

And if you like tips for your visit to Amsterdam just let me know.

Archived