Starting Today - August 7

Tamg

Welcome to Day 1! I looked over your blog and like the way you have it set up. Since you have already been wheat, dairy, and alcohol free for a month, you are a step ahead of the game. For me sugar is the most difficult. I'm on a Whole60 at the moment and still want it. It's frustrating.

Congratulations! Is there a reason that you are avoiding egg yolks? If eggs are your only protein for your meal you should eat as many eggs as you can hold in one hand (the whole egg). For most of us that is at least 3. If you have trouble digesting egg yolks then you may want to add some more protein to your meal like ground meat, or chicken. etc. so your meal follows the meal planning template. Good Luck!

Thanks for the support. Day 6 today according to the Whole30 daily emails. So far the emails have been bang on for what I am going through each day. Day 4 was a big one - emotional, irritated and then add the Super Moon, but we got through it. Feeling pretty lucky that my BF loves to cook because he keeps making great Whole30 meals for us (he has been posting pics on his blog at Lazyjuicer.com).

Tina R - I looove eggs and yolks :) Day one we just had not shopped yet so only had egg whites.

Lazy Marla - Whole60... very inspiring. Good Luck :)

Paleo_Mommy - Good luck to you too! How has your first week been?

Good Luck everyone! 

Archived