My Whole 30 starts today!

CourtneyCo

I just thought I would say hello and add some accountability to my commitment. I am officially starting my whole 30 today. Prior to this I have been a smoker for half of my life and a nightly drinker for years. One week ago I phased out grains and beans, which is quite the feat for someone who subscribed to a vegan diet for years. I never felt like I was thriving with that style of eating and tended to overeat... I was also shedding quite a bit of hair :/...After a week of not eating breads and grains the chronic stomach issues that I seemed to have are gone! This convinced me that I should fully delve into the whole 30, including cutting out alcohol. So here I go, starting weight of 161 lbs at 5'7. Here's to hoping I will have some great afters to post in 30 days :)

Good luck to each of you on your personal journey!

Welcome Courtney!

It is a great journey - I am currently on Day 13 and cannot believe the changes. The start was a little tough, but I found it helpful to read the timeline where they explain how you will feel each day, this helped me to anticipate that process and be prepared. Looking forward to watching your progress.

BJ

Archived