Round 2- One year later!

alissafoo

Day 2 of my 2nd Whole30!  I did my first about a year ago, and after losing 10 lbs during that time, and feeling overall much better (less aches and pains when I woke up and improved mental state), I hit some tough emotional times and gained that 10 plus 20 more over the last year.   I've attempted a few Whole30's over the past year but never made it past day 2, 3 or 8.  I'm in it to win it this time!! Wish me luck!!  

#Dayfourdontcare!  Day 3 was hard- I am needing some fresh ideas for food! Been eating a lot of eggs, fruit, sweet potatoes and the same three veggies. I figure it's still better than the pizza, cereals, fries, and diet soda's I was eating before!   

Day 5- definitely feeling really achy and in weird places- wrists, feet, arms- like I worked out and am sore and I don't think I did. Also had a stressful two days at work which really made me want to go off plan! I was starving by the time I left work- can't let that happen! but also actually seeing a difference already in my midsection (is that a mirage???)

Archived