Starting first Whole30 9/10

RMozzy

Hello everyone!

I'm Rose and I'm working on my first Whole30. It's really just to see if maybe I've been eating the wrong foods, how eating this way will affect my body, health, stress things like that. I'm not looking to lose weight that would actually be problematic but just to get healthy. So for this I am trying my best, gonna give it a go and see how it works out. I started during dinner but tomorrow will be my first whole day. I've got breakfast and lunch done even snacks ready to go. This is only because I'll be at work and snack that are healthy are better as I work out how much food I need to eat. 

Sorry I sorta don't know what to say but this is my first start. Dinner was lite because I had a heavy not so healthy lunch at work but better to start now than later.

Hopefully it goes well!

Rose

Hi Rose! I'm Beth and I'm starting today too :). I made it 14 days in July and felt great but unfortunately my dad passed away and I got into a slump. I am determined to go the entire whole 30 and looking for a buddy if you don't mind :) thank you and have a great first full day!!

Hi Rose, best of luck on your first day!  Today is my day 10 and so far, so good!  I am not looking to lose weight either - although, like the typical female, I wouldn't mind losing 5 pounds or so!  I am on the low end of my "healthy weight range" (which I'm not even sure if I can trust anymore, aren't those weight ranges government issued?  Like the RDAs?), so my primary goal here is health. 

Hi Rmozzy I did great for 14 days. I felt fantastic and people noticed a difference. The hardest days for me were the first few days. I'm addicted to diet coke so the withdrawals were the worst. Prepping is key...hard boiled eggs are my go to. I did a lot of walking too which helped with energy. Take pictures so you can see the progress :)

Archived