Starting 9/29

Emily S.

I started my first W30 almost two years ago, got pregnant midway through and stopped due to huge food aversions/morning sickness. I'm back now, a chubby, tired 32 year-old, mom of two. My husband is supportive, but any extra love you can toss my way would be fabu!

Hi there,

I started on the 28th too.  This is certainly NOT my first whole 30, but I just wanted to chime in and say I'm in with the two of you.  I do the whole 30 3-4 times a year and try to eat paleo in between.  I have an inflammatory condition in my intestines that is really only controlled when I'm eating well, so every time I find myself off track and my guts start to hurt I go back on whole 30.  How are you coming along on day 3?  I'm tired (as usual) and looking forward to finishing the first week (when I usually get tons of energy and feel great!). 

Nikol :)

Thanks cheer, Nikol and rymes! Last night was a little hecktic trying to get kids fed and into bed.  I didn't get dinner until 8:30...which was WAY too late.

I've already started the food dreams.  Last night I dreamed that i cheated because a friend wanted to go out for happy hour.  I was bawling in my dream that I'd have to start over already.

Hang in there...the best is coming, but the low is on the horizon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived