Not sure where to post this: looking for a Whole 30 personal chef (Bay Area / Peninsula)

advencap

I did a Whole 60 in 2013 and a Whole 30 in 2014 ... am a huge fan of the program, and hope it's going well for everyone here!

My husband and I are looking for a personal chef to help us out. Post-Whole 30, we still eat very clean but my husband's been between jobs and he's the one that's taken on the lion's share of cooking (I know how lucky I am!)

He will be headed back to work soon, so we're both hoping to find someone to come by our place once or twice a week to cook select recipes from the Well Fed's and a few other clean eating cookbooks we love. We'll continue to source all of our groceries and also cook from time to time; but it'd be great to have the extra help, to keep our menu varied and interesting. 

We posted to craigslist but the one or two promising leads flaked out when we asked to meet in a public place first. Ah, craigslist ... We have a small but well equipped kitchen (pretty much everything except a sous vide machine), live very close to CalTrain, and can pay between $25 - $40 per hour, depending on experience and references.

Archived