Total Newbie and Admitted Sugar Addict - But I'm Determined

Clever_Colleen

I just read Step Three on the Whole30 site and was encouraged to jump on these boards - so here I am.  I have no doubt I will be here throughout my Whole30, looking for answers to one thing or another.  I completely recognize my ridiculous addiction to sugar in many forms - candy, chocolate, cookies, sweet coffees, etc.  That will be my biggest challenge.  

I haven't set an exact start date...but I do know that it will be soon.  I definitely need to get my 'house in order' before diving in.  

Are there other parents in here that do this while feeding their children a more traditional American diet? I have six children (five of whom are still in school).  My intention is for them to continue their normal eating habits for their breakfasts and lunches and for me to feed us all Whole30 approved dinners. I, of course, will eat Whole30 all day - every day - for the 30 days.  Has that strategy proven successful by others? 

Are there other parents in here that do this while feeding their children a more traditional American diet? I have six children (five of whom are still in school).  My intention is for them to continue their normal eating habits for their breakfasts and lunches and for me to feed us all Whole30 approved dinners. I, of course, will eat Whole30 all day - every day - for the 30 days.  Has that strategy proven successful by others?

Welcome!

Check out the Whole30 for kids forum to see the variety of ways families address this challenge. http://forum.whole9life.com/forum/16-whole30-for-kids/

Archived