Starting January 19th,

btevah

I'm starting on the 19th too - first time for me! Spent the afternoon cleaning out my kitchen and hit Whole Foods and Trader Joes. Thankfully tomorrow is a holiday so I can spend the day concentrating on day 1 and cooking stuff for the week. Good luck to you all - we can do this!

This may be a dumb question... But is there anything else we're allowed to drink other than water?

Sure! Tea as long as it doesn't contain any non-compliant ingredients (hot or iced), sparkling water with a slice of lemon/lime,  and kombucha are all good choices.

I too started on Monday.  Yesterday had a nagging headache all day but this morning it's gone.  I'm keeping a personal journal on this and figured out, in two days, that meal planning is the biggest issue at the moment.  Spent 45 minutes yesterday trying to figure out what to have for lunch! 

For me, alcohol is going to be an issue; I usually drink at least four beers a day.  When I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday morning it appeared as though I had a ton of beers and a few tequilas the night before!  Wow!  Looked shitty with no "benefits" of the night before!  Hah.  This morning, better!

Two days down, 100% compliant on the food and no beers and I feel pretty good. 

Good luck to everyone!

Archived