Started Jan 12

Trina Jackson

I'm on day 11 and everything is going pretty well. I do still get almost daily headaches but the severity of them has diminished. I am doing this with my husband and my my daughter who is away at school. It helps to have the support of family going through the same challenges. So far I haven't really had any cravings except to get on that stupid scale. I am looking forward to the surprise when I finish. I can see a difference already. I had to tighten my belt a notch and I can now wear both of my wedding rings instead of only one! I did have a nightmare last night that I accidentally ate pizza and had to start over. I was so relieved when I woke up and it was just a dream. I don't even particularly like pizza, lol.  

That's funny, around Day 11 I had a dream that I mistakenly ate cake. I also was devastated because then in my dream, I was like wait I'm on the whole 30! Luckily it wasn't real. The scale is my biggest challenge as the rest has been easy, and I'm tempted but feel like this is a nicer way to live by not being ruled by the scale. Anyway, good luck with the rest of it. I'm on Day 22 and might do it for another 30. So far I feel great! Good luck!

Day 17! Over halfway there. We went out of town this weekend in our RV and I even cooked ahead to make sure we could stay on track. The only thing I am really missing right now is my glass(es) of wine on the weekends. I am finally not waking up with headaches every day, though I do still get them frequently. I do not get the sleep I should due to my puppy. I need to convince him that 4:30 is not a good time to wake up. Other than that the program is going really well. I end right before Valentines day and do plan on having that wine but also plan on eating Paleo. 

Archived