Starting February 1 - And feeling pretty nervous

LucieNelson

" You might be feeling frightened or excited… or both. (The fabulous Melissa Joulwan calls this “frexcited" from my daily I subscribed to my first whole 30. You are about to embark on the best journey you have ever been on. I promise, stick to the rules and you will not regret it. I had forgotten I could feel so good and thankful it was possible again. Welcome to a life changing event.

For myself, I read as much as I could to get a good understanding, which included the kindle version of the book, before I started. Continued to read and learn after. The main thing is to stick to the basic rules. I am sure there are others who jumped right in. I think either way is fine, I think I may have started weeding out some of the "no"s" as I was reading up, prior to my official start. That's been several months ago and a lot of things happening, so definitely not an gonna swear by that. :) I also signed up and paid for the daily email. Saved them all and rereading them with this whole30. You know yourself best, If you jump in will help ya,

PS. Make the first your planned start, that is still a few days away, you could very well be ready, especially if you have your mind settled that it IS what you want to do.

Archived