Today I start this journey to save my life

Beth Mason

Today is my first day of my first Whole30. I feel good about this decision I've made, everything I've read (and I've read everything!) makes sense. I love to eat healthy but I've gotten so far from it that I am now on 3 blood pressure medications, asthma medication, and 50lbs+ overweight. More than even all that, I feel terrible, don't want to move or do anything more than what is necessary to get through the day. At 48 I have a lot more I want to do with my life so this is my first day to save my own life. I've joined a gym again and cleaned out the kitchen, I'm starting today to create the rest of my life and I am so excited!

You can do this Beth, my daughter and I are starting tomorrow. So I'm currently sorting out my fridge and pantry and working out what is compliant etc. This is my first whole 30, but excited to see what we can achieve.

Keep us posted on your progress Beth.

Hi ladies! Yay!  I've been paleo for 1.5 years, but the last month really went off the rails. I've been suffering a cold, and first trimester nausea, aversions and exhaustion.  I am taking control again!  Made it through today, sugar withdrawal and all!  Looking forward to joining you ladies on this journey.

Archived