What better day to start then on a SUNDAY!!!! WHO IS IN?

SingAmanda

Hi everyone

I have done paleo for about a week now to combat some stomach issues. they are slowly going away and its great and I am into the WHOLE 30 Now. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and begin (as i have already started my eating today!). I am a nursing mom who works out and am excited about this.  My goal is to be peaceful- i dont want to be obsessed with being healthy...because that is unhealthy. I would like to coast through this and remind myself i am doing this for me!!!!! For learning to commit and for loving myself.

I come from a background of an eating disorder so its so easy to want to skip meals or 'be too full or too hungry' but  most of all the struggle i find is 'to be perfect'

i would like to let the scale go, do this for 30 days and live my life.....so instead of make it my life, i want to use it to live my life to the best of my ability and optimal health

xoxo good luck and you are invited to join me!

Amanda

Hi Amanda!

I started today too.  My reasoning for starting whole 30 is based on trying to evaluated my relationship between food, how is physically makes me feel and mentally.  I am also a health care provider and I am doing this as an experiment on myself.  I am one of those who starts off with the best intentions of starting a new habit but I have a horrible follow through.  I am hoping during these next 30 days that I don't allow myself to go longer than 2 days without working.  I am posting all my meals on Instagram to help hold myself accountable.  Good Luck on your journey!!   Samantha. 

Archived