I finished my first Vegetarian Whole 45

barbara1978

Yesterday was the last day of my first vegetarian whole 45. I have had some amazing results and feel great. Overall I lost 10.5 pounds, I sleep better, I have more energy, I am more focused and able to accomplish things rather than putting them off, I am less stressed, my sex drive has increased and oddly enough, I stopped biting my finger nails (a strange but welcome bonus). I am so happy with the way that I am eating and doing that I Only plan to add a few thing back in. The first will be Quorn which is a vegetarian protein source not made out of soy so as to eat a few less eggs. I also plan to add back in Almond milk and coffee which I stopped completely as well. For the rest of the food I will only add it in if it is something I really want. Overall, I feel great--thank you Whole 30.

I usually make a "stir fry" if you will. I will cook up garlic, green onions in ghee. Then add whatever veggies I like (broccoli, carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower) and cook that until a little soft. I found a great spicy chili garlic sauce that I add to give my veggies some heat. Then I will add some cauliflower rice and cook that and serve it on top of an omelet. I am busy and have two small kids and my own private practice I run so finding all new recipes is too much work for me and I do not have any problems eating the same things...it is easier. For lunch I have a huge salad with eggs, veggies, homemade ranch and for breakfast more like a hash with eggs, sweet potatoes and veggies. I think it is all super yummy and feels indulgent to me :) Good luck on your journey Loulabelle

Archived