My First Whole 30! :)

zparks

Hi, I'm Christina. My hubby and I are needing a whole30. I've heard about the program, and I've read a lot about it, but its time I did something about it. 

Hubby has married man tummy (its a thing).

I have PCOS and all the wonderful side effects that come with it (bad skin, bad knees, bad hips, bad weight I just can't get rid of now matter how hard I try, plus major infertility). I also have spondylolisthesis (spondy), otherwise known as "broken back" with my L5 slipped forward. Ouch. I'm only 28 and want to take control of my body before I'm 80 before 30.

Let's do this!

I'm on day 25 of my 2nd Whole30. The first few weeks is no joke. I tried to start my 2nd Whole30 back in January 1, but only made it 15 days. Stick with it...in the end it is sooo worth it. I have found I feel best when doing the Whole30 or pretty close to it. Which is what I plan on doing this time.

Make sure to meal plan and try lots of different recipes...so you wont get bored. Also, make sure you eat enough during meals so you don't snack in between. 

Best of luck to you both!! 

:)

I'm on day 25 of my 2nd Whole30. The first few weeks is no joke. I tried to start my 2nd Whole30 back in January 1, but only made it 15 days. Stick with it...in the end it is sooo worth it. I have found I feel best when doing the Whole30 or pretty close to it. Which is what I plan on doing this time.

Make sure to meal plan and try lots of different recipes...so you wont get bored. Also, make sure you eat enough during meals so you don't snack in between. 

Best of luck to you both!! 

:)

Hi Janinna, hadn't heard you much in the "STARTING MARCH 1!!!!!!!!"group... I was wondering where you'd gone.  It's good to see that you're still hanging in there.  Day 28 and counting.  Are you going to continue for another 30 days?

Hi Janinna, hadn't heard you much in the "STARTING MARCH 1!!!!!!!!"group... I was wondering where you'd gone.  It's good to see that you're still hanging in there.  Day 28 and counting.  Are you going to continue for another 30 days?

Hi, claws! I know, I'm not good at keeping up daily. Can you believe made it to 30 days! Yay for us! 

I definitely am planning on extending it another 30 days. Are you? I feel I need to. I am finally feeling great and don't want to revert back to old habits. I really want the good habits to stick this time around. :)  

Hi, claws! I know, I'm not good at keeping up daily. Can you believe made it to 30 days! Yay for us! 

I definitely am planning on extending it another 30 days. Are you? I feel I need to. I am finally feeling great and don't want to revert back to old habits. I really want the good habits to stick this time around. :)  

Hi Janinna:  I ditto that "Yay for us!" statement.....

Regarding extending another 30 days:  Either I am going to extend for another 30 days making it a Whole60 or I am going to have honey on the 31st and start a new Whole30 on April 1st.  Not sure which one is going to win out...  <_<   

Archived