Starting today....and I KNOW I'll need help!

PortlandGinny

I'm not good with will power. I'm motivated to do this. Spent the weekend planning; have great family support, but I'm nervous! Can anyone suggest some newbie articles, forums, or anything I can follow and look to for encouragement? I'll need all the help I can get. Here's do the next 30days...Cheers!!

Welcome!

You might want to join in on a group thread with other folks doing the Whole30 at the same time as you.  There are a bunch of people starting tomorrow. Here is their thread: http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/28137-starting-june-8th/

For additional motivation, you might find the Whole30 daily emails helpful. Details here

As far as what to read to get started on the right foot:

- Whole30 program rules
- Whole30 Can I Have Guide
- Whole30 meal template

We ALL need help!   ;)

Hope your first day was great and if not, there is always a fresh start tomorrow.  I am sure you triumphed!  I am just wrapping up Day4 and have a thread going "Here we go!" in this part of the Forum if you want to join in, we are (thus far) all fairly early on in our Whole30.  Happy for you deciding to embark on this journey and glad you have support in your world.

Sending you good thoughts, you can do this!!

-Bean

I'm not good with will power. I'm motivated to do this. Spent the weekend planning; have great family support, but I'm nervous! Can anyone suggest some newbie articles, forums, or anything I can follow and look to for encouragement? I'll need all the help I can get. Here's do the next 30days...Cheers!!

Hi Ginny. I'm part of the starting June 8 thread. I'm really nervous too. Tomorrow is Day 1 for me I hope I can sleep tonite! How was your Day1?

Archived