Smackdown for Day 10

Chellesdoingr8

I was reading my Whole30 book where it said that Days 10-11 are the days where people are most likely to quit.  I am not there yet nor do I hope to be.  However, if we were to look at my track record in regard to the numerous different plans that I have tried, boredom became an issue and I quit.

This journey has too many positive payoff's for me thus far.  I feel better.  Yes I still go from seeing the world with such clarity then go to brain fog or fatigue briefly. 

I feel more optimistic, more positive. 

I really enjoy the Whole30 recipes I have been making.  As a matter of fact, I made a double batch of the Classic Chili so my daughter could take some home.  This new kind of cooking/eating is an adventure to me!! 

My Mom and Dad want to take me for lunch.  We are going to one of my Dad's favorite places.  I looked at the menu and saw a spinach salad that I can have.  I will take my own dressing (Raspberry Vinaigrette...num num).  Planning ahead is huge!!!

Hoping everyone is doing well in their healthy journeys.  The challenges are learning pearls too.

Cheers!!

Michelle B)

Archived