A Work In Progress - Michelle's Whole30 Log

Chellesdoingr8

Day 9 of my second Whole30 which turns out to be longer than that as I started May 30 and have not quit since :D

Yesterday I got a compliment "Michelle...you are looking slim and summery! What are you doing?" I told her to check out the Whole30 ;)

Today a coworker came up to me and said "Michelle...you were shrinking...and now you are shrinking some more!" I gave her a hug. :wub:

I am spreading the Whole30 word!!!  Preach!!!

For the most part I feel like a million bucks!!  I am tired at the end of the day...but who isn't? 

My sister and I are going lane swimming on Sunday.  I have not been in a pool for years.  She knows the ropes and has a few "drills" in mind.  I might be in trouble :huh:

Cheers!!! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!!

Still going strong on Day 17 (Round 2).  I looked in the mirror today and it appears I am still shrinking.  The jeans I was able to get in last month are getting too big...along with another pair of pants...crazy!!

One thing I know for sure...I feel well when I eat well... ;)

Cheers!! B)

Wow!!  I have not touched base in awhile it would appear!!  Day 19 of Round 2 Whole30.  As I move forward with this healthy lifestyle I want to explore more recipes and buy a julienne shredder.  I like seeing how people make their meals prettier, and make noodles out of vegetables.  How cool is that? 

Going for lunch on Thursday.  I am going to look at the menu ahead of time and be prepared!! 

Hope all is well in your world!! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning Whole30 people!!  Day 1 of Round 3 for this girl!!  In the month of June, I lost 12 pounds.  The month of July 4 pounds for a grand total of 16 pounds in two months!!  Woohoo!!!

My daughter is taking my scale in case I am tempted to weigh myself before the morning of August 31. 

This month my goals are to try new recipes and incorporate more activities.  I will also be a brand new grandmother for the first time this month!!  Patiently waiting!!

Gonna "keep calm and whole30 on"!! 

Cheers!! B)

Archived