Raven's Next Whole30

Raven

Day 1

I believe this is my forth Whole30.   :blink:   I'm having a lot of trouble staying in a good place with food, so I think it's W30 time.  I would also like to get back to the gym, but am having joint and muscle pain and fatigue.

Also, I'm concerned that I'm not eating enough, so I'm going to try posting my meals to see what's up.  Part of the trouble here is that I don't like a lot of things.  Especially veggies.

Let me list them for you...

-tomatoes

-cooked carrots

-beets

-any onion that isn't a raw red onion

-peppers

-eggplant

Things I will eat, but don't really enjoy...

-celery

-kale

-bok choy

-kohlrabi

-rutabega

What I do like...

-green beans

-broccoli

-Brussel's sprouts

-lettuce

-raw carrots

-sweet potatoes

-white potatoes (but I think they don't like me)

-zucchini

-green onions

-squash

-cabbage

I will add to these lists as I think of more things.  This has made me realize though how many veggies I do like!  (Success!)   :lol:

~~~~~

M1

-three salted eggs fried in Tin Star Foods noisette ghee

-sweet potato with ghee and ginger citrus Borsari seasoning

-two dill pickle spears

-1/2 GT's original kombucha

M2

-Rx Bar

Had an appointment that got moved up, so I had to grab something on the way.

M3

-two ISWF salmon cakes

-apple

-COOKIES  Ah wut!

Missing lunch definitely threw me off!  I had planned to come home and eat more of a lunch, but didn't get home until nearly dinner time.  Ugh.

Day 1 Again

It's cool.  Let's just try this again.   ;)

M1

-two salted fried eggs with ghee

-two dill spears

-closed handful of TigerNuts

This is a small meal so that I will be hungry again before I go to work.

M2

-tuna salad

-strawberries

-raw carrot

That's it!  Couldn't get the sauerkraut jar open, so gotta wait 'til my roommate is awake to open it for me.  And I couldn't get to the store until I got payed (yesterday)...but I work at the store and was off yesterday, so I figured I'd shop today when I work.  Ha.

M3

-two ISWF salmon cakes

-broccoli with ghee and salt

-cranberry GT's kombucha

-Rx bar at the tail end of my shift

Well.  I can definitely say this is not enough food.

Day 2

Had decent sleep, but def would've slept longer if I didn't have to get up for work.  Feeling a little fatigued.

M1

-beef burger with salt and pepper

-egg fried in ghee

-sweet potato with Borsari seasoning

-two pickles with mayo

M2

-ISWF salmon cakes

-broccoli with ghee

~~~~~

Right.  So just found out that Rx Bars are no longer approved.   <_< I can totally understand why, but I just got a new order of them...and Primal Pacs isn't doing orders until next month.   :(  And I'm sooo tired of Epic Bars.  Gonna try some Nick's Sticks!  (Also, all the more reason to eat more and not have blood sugar crashes and be in need of a snack.)

So after eating an Rx Bar on Day 3 due to an emergency blood sugar situation at work, I decided I'm going to start my next W30 in July with everyone else.  This way I can use up my Rx Bars and not feel bad about having just ordered them, and I can wait for the Nick's Sticks to get here.  Also, I can be more prepared in other ways and have even more support.   :D

Archived