Delayed Reactions

sgrohne

So I completed my first Whole 30 in March.  I did all my proper reintros and did not have any physical reactions.  I'm still working on getting me eating in check since than and have been able to maintain eating well during the week and weekends are definitely spotty.

I was at a girlfriends house the other night and I could not get enough CHEESE! She had some sort of yummy white cheese that we were devouring.  About an hour later, I got the worst sore throat.  I knew it was from the cheese as I way over consumed and I wasn't getting sick.

Woke up the next day with a slight sore throat still which went away by that afternoon.

A few days later, the corners of my mouth are cracked and have now been this way for over a week.  They are getting slightly better.  I don't usually eat a lot of dairy anyway and have made a conscious effort to back off on that.

I am now being diligent about keeping wheat and dairy out (mainly wheat because it leads to bad eating for me).  Wondering if this is a straight dairy reaction or something else?  I was reading about B2 deficiency and I have definitely had some of the symptoms in the past (light sensitivity).  I really have no desire to do another Whole 30 . . .  I guess I'll go with my no wheat and dairy plan and see how that goes.  Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated!

Archived