Starting Monday, July 13

Virginia Jen

Just started the Whole30 this morning - but I'm in Tel Aviv, so I'm a few hours earlier over here. Technically started yesterday - but forgot to weigh myself - so I decided to start over today. :-)

Would love to join the FB group and get/share ideas and support. 

Also, what I've found toughest so far is finding the right products - because we don't have nearly the selection that I did through all of the stores back in the US.

Hi there team!!

I started my second round of Whole 30 today as well! Happy DAY ONE!

My first Whole 30 was in solidarity with my parents for their medical issues - I felt great, but I didn't stay on the W30 train very long after completing. I want to feel great again - less bloated, healthy energy, great nutrients going into my body, and to cut out all the alcohol I tend to consume.

Accountability really helps me, so I have some coworkers joining me, maybe my housemate, and my brother has been going since the end of June! I would so appreciate any support from this group, and it looks like there are quite a few people on board - awesome. I hope I can answer any questions and help with problems or share recipes as they come up, since I've done this once. But every day I learn something new! Happy to have the new Whole 30 book as well, giving me even more guidance and ideas!

Cheers to you all, and congratulations on committing to your health, happiness, good food, and community! Here we GO!  :lol:

I started on the 13th as well.  I just turned 50!  Yikes.  I did really well on strict Paleo a couple of years ago, but life's stresses got to me and have been on a downward spiral for about a year and a half!  Ugh!  Anyway, did great on day 1.  Day 2 is turning out pretty good too.  So far.  LOL!  I did request to join the FB group as well.  

Archived