Judi's Whole30 and so it begins...

Judi

Day 28 - Sunday 08/09/15

M1- Bacon, Perfect Scrambled Eggs and sautéed kale with ghee

M2- Protein salad with chicken, mixed greens, tomato, cashews and a dollop of mayo

M3- Chocolate chili over cauliflower rice

Day 29 1 Monday 08/10/15

Wow, I can't believe tomorrow is day 30! I will be continuing on for a Whole60 to reap more of the benefits and hopefully find some of that Tigers Blood

M1- 3 egg omelette with kale, spinach, swiss chard, some shredded sweet potato, sautéed orange peppers and 1/2 an avacado

M2- Leftover Chocolate Chili over Cauliflower Rice and a nectarine

M3- Perfect Seared Chicken, large salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, dollop of mayo and 1/4 of a large sweet potato

Day 30 - Tuesday 08/11/15

Feeling really good, still tired at times but overall much better. Going to continue on to a Whole60 and work on incorporating some exercise into my routine...which of course I don't have tons of time for. I work full time (7:30-4:00) so I get at 5:00, work part time for my husband's business, have aging parents that I check in on every other day after work and on the other days I come home and change the the water on my discus tank (takes an hour). After that I make dinner and we're usually sitting down to eat at about 7:30ish then clean up, usually done about 8:30 and bed by 9:30. Not a lot of free time

M1- 3 egg omelette with kale, spinach, swiss chard, some shredded sweet potato, sautéed red,green,yellow & orange peppers and 1/2 an avacado

M2- Protein salad with chicken, mixed greens, tomato & a dollop of mayo

M3- Seared steak with Red Beet, Orange & Avacado salad over mixed greens

Have to say, one of the best salads I've ever had!

Archived