Restaurant Birthday Party- HELP!

Hello!

I am going to a friend's birthday party on Day 20 of my first Whole 30. I think this will be the biggest barrier I will have to come across!

The restaurant is Asian inspired, and I've been looking at the menu with real confusion. I was wondering if there was any chance a more experienced Whole 30'er would be able to look at the menu and help me choose a compliant option. I've attached the menu as is below.

Thank you so much in advance :)

SOMETHING SMALL

Agedashi Tofu
organic tofu, ginger-soy dashi broth, bonito, togarashi and roasted nori
Steamed Pork Bao’s
with 5 spice roast pork, fresh coriander, pickled zucchini and XO sauce
Spring Rolls
duck, free range pork, shitake, vermicelli and coriander, served with cucumber relish
Honey Combed Squid
tossed in seven spice, sesame and coconut, served with wasabi mayo
Salt and Pepper Chicken
Sichuan salt and pepper chicken spare ribs w homemade sweet chilli, hoisin and orange sauce
Pork and Chive Dumplings
with ginger infused rice vinegar and soy sauce
Steamed Prawn Shumai
with water chestnuts, garlic, chives, green pepper, wild Thai ginger, chili and soy
Takoyaki Octopus Balls
with Japanese BBQ sauce, mayo, roasted nori and bonito flakes
Yellow Fin Tuna
rare seared, with cucumber, coriander, nahm jim, coconut and lime gelee
Spicy Three Cheese Parcels
with basil, smoked chili, peanut and plum sauce
SOMETHING MORE
Fresh Green Papaya Salad
with roasted peanuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, Vietnamese mint, young carrot, coriander and spicy fish sauce
Octopus and Squid
wok tossed baby octopus and squid w caramelised fresh pineapple, chilli and tamarind jam, fresh lemongrass, ginger and coriander
Pork and Prawn
semi shelled tiger prawns, twice cooked free range pork belly, Chinese green garlic and XO sauce
Red Duck Curry
five spice, slow roasted duck, fresh pineapple, long beans, cherry tomatoes, grapes, lime leaves and fried shallots
Salmon 2 Ways
char grilled salmon fillet on a hot and sour, green tea smoked salmon salad with Vietnamese mint, green banana, chilli, lime and roasted rice
Eggplant Salad
with candied cashew nuts, mint, coriander, cherry tomatoes, palm sugar, roasted chilli paste and fresh lime juice
Organic Tofu
with Asian cloud mushrooms, bamboo shoots, baby edamame, green onion, miso, black mustard and lemon–soy butter
Angus Beef Curry
braised angus short rib and peanut massaman curry with baby potato, green beans, cardamom, cassia bark, tamarind and Thai basil
Lemongrass Chicken
with shitake mushroom, potato, beans with green tea, dried chilli, puffed rice, palm sugar–soy caramel and kaffir lime leaf
SOMETHING ON THE SIDE
Nasi Goreng
with coconut rice, free range eggs, spring onions, curry powder and kecap manis
Asian Greens
steamed with oyster sauce, sesame oil and roasted garlic
Coconut Rice
Jasmine Rice
Sauces and Condiments
nahm jim, chilli sauce, wasabi mayo, bird eye chilies

Archived