Jenny Brown PostWhole30

Jenny B

I am going to try and get back on track today. 

Meal#1: Eggs, bacon, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and strawberries

Meal#2: Taco Salad (Beef, pico, lettuce, salsa) and some watermelon

Meal#3: Chicken Breast (crockpot) and some grilled veggies (squash, onions, peppers, red potatoes)

I have a conference all weekend, and out of town for business Monday -Wednesday.  I will try to follow close to plan, but will not worry about what things are cooked in while out to eat. We have a huge salad bar where I will be Monday - Wednesday, so lunches will be easy.  :)

Feeling a little better emotionally today.  I didn't cry all day yesterday, so that is a step in the right direction. 

I really want to get back to this way of eating because I felt so much better.  I looked at paleo eating to branch out, but I don't think you can have potatoes with a paleo diet.  I am little confused on that one. Maybe I can do paleo with potatoes.  LOL!  I don't like sweet potatoes. 

I am going to try and get back on track today.

Meal#1: Eggs, bacon, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and strawberries

Meal#2: Taco Salad (Beef, pico, lettuce, salsa) and some watermelon

Meal#3: Chicken Breast (crockpot) and some grilled veggies (squash, onions, peppers, red potatoes)

I have a conference all weekend, and out of town for business Monday -Wednesday. I will try to follow close to plan, but will not worry about what things are cooked in while out to eat. We have a huge salad bar where I will be Monday - Wednesday, so lunches will be easy. :)

Feeling a little better emotionally today. I didn't cry all day yesterday, so that is a step in the right direction.

I really want to get back to this way of eating because I felt so much better. I looked at paleo eating to branch out, but I don't think you can have potatoes with a paleo diet. I am little confused on that one. Maybe I can do paleo with potatoes. LOL! I don't like sweet potatoes.

Have you tried plantains? They might be a step in the direction between potato and sweet potato. I didn't think I would like them at all but they are so good. I like them fried but boiled like a potato was good too. Have you tried roasted sweet potato? I like this a lot better than baked too. I am not a big potato person (any kind) I just choke them down cause they are easy lol. But there's always squash too?

I do eat zuchinni and yellow squash. I have not tried plantains, maybe I will give them a try. I have tried sweet potatoes a couple different ways. Not a big fan. LOL!

Yes try the plantains! I'm making tostones tonight they are so good. I get it, when you don't like something you don't like something!!

• 1 month later...

Archived