Noellerenee (Noëlle's) first W30

Noellerenee

Day 7--no problems, but not seeing any changes. I'm not having any difficulty adhering to the program and am eating more fat and protein than before, and less fruit. As a chronic dieter, it's great to eat full, satisfying meals. Although hubby not on it, he enjoys the great meals. Even learned he loves Lacinato kale salad without the quinoa and Parmesan I usually add. Had dinner with friends. Brought melon while the others had brownies and kombucha instead of wine. The rest was fresh veggies and rotisserie chicken, which I checked ahead that it's compliant. Even ate the skin! Brought my own mayo for the potato salad. I can live with this! It can only improve. I am ready for tiger blood-- that would be great!

Day 11!  Today for the first time I woke, after sleeping well, feeling good!  Because I'm 69, I don't have as many of those!  I ate my veggie frittata and melon for breakfast, then went about tidying and dusting for friends over tonight.  I made a chocolate zucchini cake to serve, but have my Kombucha, nuts and cherries, and cruditės with guacamole for me.  After several hours I noticed I didn't have my normal low back pain!  This is the first really positive result I've noticed, except for no headaches for a week.  Not really having problems or cravings (OK, maybe gelato) so am interested to see if this lasts.

Wish there were other seniors I could share with.

This is Day 17.  Still don't  have much energy and having trouble falling asleep.  I'm eating correctly and limiting fruit.  Still don't like black coffee, and am trying to find a brand that tastes richer.  Fewer headaches.  Wondering if Tiger Blood is realistic at 69! I think I've lost some belly fat.  No cravings, but I didn't have them before.  Sticking to it.  I'm eating more fat and protein and finding plenty of things to eat.

Day 7--no problems, but not seeing any changes. I'm not having any difficulty adhering to the program and am eating more fat and protein than before, and less fruit. As a chronic dieter, it's great to eat full, satisfying meals. Although hubby not on it, he enjoys the great meals. Even learned he loves Lacinato kale salad without the quinoa and Parmesan I usually add. Had dinner with friends. Brought melon while the others had brownies and kombucha instead of wine. The rest was fresh veggies and rotisserie chicken, which I checked ahead that it's compliant. Even ate the skin! Brought my own mayo for the potato salad. I can live with this! It can only improve. I am ready for tiger blood-- that would be great!

Love your food planning! You are an inspiration :)

Archived