Just bought the book....

Sara M Clark

HI Quinn,

It's going okay. Today was day 4 for me. The last two night I haven't beem sleeping so well . I have had a hard time falling a sleep and staying asleep. So today I was really tired. I also got light headed a couple of time. Not sure whats going on with me.. How are you doing?

Hey Sara, I am doing good. I had a rough as heck weekend. On friday, I totally bonked. It was a combination of eating too late (nearly 8pm) and then the next morning, still being out of it, I barely ate. So, the blood sugar levels were way down. Add in the fact that I then had weird cravings (protein shakes) and I wss a mess. I just chilled and took on some healthy compliant snacks, and then counted cals for a day. Turns out, I was way undereating, so I upped my protein and increased some snacks. I am not all leveled out and really feeling good for day 8.

For what it is worth, I had problems with sleep too. So, not alone. Also, the light headedness was happening to me on day 3-6, so that did happen. Again, make sure you are eating enough. I tell you, I could have sworn I was sick as of Friday....it will pass, just make sure you are taking in enough.

Keep me posted!

Archived